From short bobs to long natural looking hair in surprisingly few quick steps. Hidden Lengths shows you how to wear your hair extensions.
1. Part your hair at the crown and secure with a clip or elastic on top of your head.
2. Lightly tease the parted area.
3. Unclip the 6 clips on the underside of the fishnet.
4. Align the clips along the parted area.
5. Begin by snapping the outermost clips on the top row in place.
6. Continue with snapping the two center on the top row in place.
7. Complete securing the fishnet by snapping the remaining two clips in the center of the bottom row.
8. Remove clip or elastic from Step 1.
9. Blend your hair in with the fishnet to achieve your desired style.